A Stormy Pictorial

Last night as I was leaving the office, a storm moved in which was quite ominous.  I captured it through my windshield.  Here is what I saw on my way home.









It went on and on and on.  Usually these summer storms roll in, drop a bunch of rain, lightening, thunder, winds, and then they are out of here in minutes.  Not so last night.  It wouldn't stop. Torrential downpours all the way home.  Unfortunately I learned this morning that a tree fell onto the George Washington Parkway.  A driver hit it and was killed.  So incredibly sad.  It could have been any of us.  All any of us can do is hope for the best when we are out in these storms.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig