Cute and Bizarre Post-It Notes at Staples

On Saturday I was shopping for card stock in various colors for a project I am working on.  Staples is really the only game in town anymore.  We have two stores very close to us.  Actually, three stores. So I stopped in the one closest Saturday morning.  As I was making my way through the store looking for card stock, I found myself in the aisle with Post-It notes.  They caught my attention because they were bold of color and the shapes were interesting.  So I stopped to check them out.


Cute, ... cute ideas from Post-it Brands.  Stars and apples and pink bursts and the sunglasses. All very cute ideas.


And then, ... this.  I could see how the other shapes would or could be used as a fun way to pass a note to someone, either in the office or personally.  But, these?!??!


In the end, I found my colored card stock in these beautiful Astrobright colors.  Just perfect for my project.  So thank you Staples for having what I needed in stock so I did not have to place an order online and wait for it to be shipped.  I will buy post-it notes another time.




A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig