Don't Try the Yogurt Experiment

Well, ... you live and you learn.  The yogurt from the freezer was not great.


Here is the cup as I removed it from the freezer.  It did not explode, but the bottom was a little extended which made it wobbly.


You see here that it is frozen.


And here, after the top portion was removed you can see that it is frozen all the way through.


It took about an hour in a room at 75 degrees for it to thaw.  And even then it was not completely thawed.  I was not waiting any longer than an hour.  Ice crystals formed throughout and while I enjoyed it being super cold, the ice crystals kind of ruined for me.  So, no more yogurt in the freezer unless it is specifically bought as frozen yogurt.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig