These Shrimp Were Delicious But I Cannot Remember All the Ingredients

On Saturday evening I decided I wanted to saute shrimp on the range.  So I set about doing just that.

I cannot remember what I did to these shrimp!
They were extraordinary.  But I cannot remember everything I put in the pot.  I think there is Spanish olive oil, pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper, butter, a little minced garlic and some freshly chopped parsley.  Cook two minutes on each side.  Remove from heat and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.  I think that is what I did.  I'll try it again this weekend and write down what I do as I go.  

No comments

I Tried Something New

I tried something new.  After I retired and moved to the house in Savannah, I thought maybe I would try a YouTube channel.  I've been wr...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig