The Hydrangea at Crest Avenue

The hydrangea at Crest Avenue are just starting to bloom.  I love the pale purpleish/blue of these two magnificent plants.


These never disappoint.  Every year we can count on the beautiful blossoms of these extraordinary specimens.


This is actually two separate hydrangea, planted closely together that present as one large bush each spring.  I imagine this will be striking once in full bloom.  We will enjoy it this year because this will be our last spring as owner of the Crest Avenue property.

On that front, work is coming along with Rodolfo and crew.  They are currently working on installing new tile in the bathroom.  I am told that will be completed this weekend.  Pictures to follow.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig