Pretty Pictures

Today's post is focused on the beauty of spring.  I took these pictures over the weekend and I thought I would share them with you today.


These beautiful lilies in a corner of the front yard at Dewey Street.  They are rather tucked away in a corner that you would never see.  I noticed them as I was getting out of the car on Saturday afternoon. They are at peak bloom now.


The enormous hydrangea at Crest Avenue continue to WOW us.  Last week there were very few blooms.  See what happens in just a week?  They become more showy with each passing day.


On the other side of the enormous blue hydrangea, are two much smaller hydrangea that are blooming for the first time this year.  These were given to me potted, as a gift.


I had no idea either of them would take.  You know some potted hydrangea that are primarily given as gifts are not of the species to be planted in the yard.  The plant will leaf-out but you may never see any blooms.  I guess I got lucky with these.  Over time, I expect they will be as stunningly beautiful as the blue which is situated right behind them.  So beautiful.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig