A Surprise at Whole Foods

One more quick post for the day.  When I find something I think you will like, I cannot wait to write about it.  While in Whole Foods making a salad this morning, I came across these tiny containers of brie.


I thought it would be wonderful to keep these handy for a morning or afternoon snack on a cracker of a slice of pear.  But was it good brie?  Not all brie is the same.  So I decided to buy one and give it a try.


At my desk, brie and a few saltines.  Let's give this a try.


This is extraordinarily good brie.  Really the best I've had.  There is no unpleasant aftertaste as can happen with some brands.


I guess a picture is worth a thousand words!

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig