Cantaloupe and Cottage Cheese

I found another use for the tiny Ziploc containers.  Cantaloupe and cottage cheese.


Mix together about a half cup of cottage cheese with about a third cup of freshly diced cantaloupe.


Add a little Himalayan Pink Salt.  I gave the grinder three turns.  Then mix again.


Fill up your Ziploc snack cup.


And place into the refrigerator until snack time.  Or take it with you in the morning as you dash out to the office for a mid-morning snack.

You may read all sorts of things online about Himalayan Pink Salt.  There are claims that it has essential minerals and actually helps lower blood pressure and a host of other things.  I do not know if any of that is true.  I think we will need to wait until further tests are done.  I use it because I like the taste. Not on everything.  But I like it mixed in with my cantaloupe and cottage cheese.  Or just ground on freshly cut cantaloupe.  Either way, it is delicious.


A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig