Another Use for the Little Ziploc Containers

Good morning.  A quick post this morning to show another use for the little square Ziploc containers. Last week I packed sliced cheese and pepperoni as a snack.


Today I have sliced tomato and sliced mozzarella.


On top, a chiffonade of basil.  You can also pour a small amount of your favorite olive oil over the top.  Just a little bit.  You don't want it marinating in olive oil.  Just enough to bump up the flavor.

And there you have a wonderfully delicious and nutritious snack for the morning or the afternoon. Try sliced tomato with sliced mozzarella.  You will enjoy!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig