A Quick Trip Through the Gardens

Come with me on a quick step through the gardens on this late Friday afternoon.


We have purple peppers.


We have green peppers.


You may think this looks like a watermelon, but it is actually a cucumber forming.


You'll never guess what this is.  Cantaloupe.


And, of course, tomatoes.


And another.


And yet another.


In the flower department, we have these lovely pots on the front stoop.


These blueish/purple pansies are doing well.  I will deadhead them this weekend.  That will clean up the pot and hasten new growth.


These are not our coneflowers, but belong to our neighbor.  So beautiful.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig