Sargento Balanced Breaks for Between Meals

When I visited my doctor last week, she asked me if I was eating five to six timers per day.  I told her I was not.  She explained that eating three meals per day with a snack in-between each meal is important, especially for diabetics, to avoid sugar highs and lows.  That made sense to me.  So we discussed further what to consider for between meal snacks and we decided on this.


Sargento Balanced Breaks.  These are relatively new to the market.  I have seen them advertised on tv a few times.  They are quite good and they do help keep you feeling full between meals.


A good combination; white cheddar, almonds and dried cranberries.  Dr. Gregory said that these would work nicely as a snack because they are just under 200 calories.  When you start getting over 200 calories for your between meal snack, that's a little too much.

So if you are looking for something to help get you through until the next meal, give these a try.  I think you will enjoy.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig