The Curb Appeal Garden - With Mulch

Last week we talked about the garden at the curb.  Steven transplanted some rose bushes but we still needed to put down mulch.  Over the weekend, he finished the project.  And even added something extra.  Read on.

 


These are the pictures we posted last week after the bed was weeded and with the transplanted roses and peony.  This was a very good start to getting this area cleaned up.  It had been neglected for the past several year, so I was glad to get it weeded and ready to show off again.


And here it is now.  With a beautiful layer of mulch.  It looks so nice and clean.


And you will see that he added begonias to the mix.  Begonias are a favorite.  They are hardy, so they will do well here.  I cannot wait to revisit this garden in a few weeks to see how it looks after the begonias have begun to fill in.

I Tried Something New

I tried something new.  After I retired and moved to the house in Savannah, I thought maybe I would try a YouTube channel.  I've been wr...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig