Egg Salade Supreme

Click here for a printable version of Egg Salade Supreme.

Some people like egg salad and some do not.  I like egg salad.  It's not something I crave every week. But occasionally I will decide to make it.  I like it as a sandwich and I like it on toast points.  Or artisan crackers.  I am going to give you my recipe for egg salad today and we will add this to the recipe box.


Begin with six hard boiled eggs.  Place the peeled eggs in a large glass bowl and chop using a dough cutter.  Yes, I said dough cutter.  Look what a spectacular job it does of chopping the eggs.


Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper.


Chop one stalk celery and one small onion or 1/4 cup.  I finely chop the celery and coarsely chop the onion.  That is how I have always made this recipe.


Add the celery and onion to the chopped eggs.


Next, we need 1/2 cup mayonnaise.  I use Hellman's Real Mayonnaise.


Add the mayonnaise to the mix and stir it all together.


And you end up with a bowl of the most delicious egg salad you have ever had in your life.


Now, while the egg salad in the refrigerator, getting better by the minute, you must run to market and get a container of these french bread olive oil crostini, or something similar.  These are from Wegman's.


When you arrive back home, make yourself a lunch plate with egg salad on crostini.  Heaven, Absolute heaven!!

Make this egg salad today.  You will enjoy!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig