Revisiting Club W

I wanted to post this update to our post about Club W.  With each shipment you receive a very nice brochure which lays out how the club works.  I photographed each page and am posting them for your review.


The front cover of the brochure enclosed with your shipment.


Welcome to the Club.


Information on watching Club W videos where they give you lots of great advice on how to serve your wine.


Drink it, Rate it!  A great idea.


And lastly, a little monetary incentive for you to bring others into the club if you choose to do so.

I'm just putting this information out there in case you are thinking of joining.  If you were on the fence and looking for a little something extra to help you make up your mind, this might do it.  I have been very pleased with all the selections so far.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig