A Visit with My Doctors

Today was spent, primarily, in the office of two of my doctors at Medical Faculty Associates.


My first appointment was at 8:00 AM with my Ophthalmologist.  Good news from her.  My diagnosis of NAION in my right eye back in 2011 has not gotten worse.  There is no further deterioration of the vision.  The pressure in my eyes has elevated to a point where she believes it is time to start eye drops to lessen the pressure.



So she prescribed Alphagan P.  One drop, in the morning and at bedtime.  I was not super excited to start on another drug, but if it will help relieve the pressure and prevent blindness, then I'll use it.


Then off to the Endocrinologist.  Everything looked good.  She added Atorvastatin in a low dosage to help bring down the cholesterol number.  Unfortunately, as we get older, our bodies need a little extra help.  I have a very good team of doctors on whose medical expertise I rely.  Back in three months to both to see how things are going.  And that was the day that was.  

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig