Throw Back Thursday

The "Throw Back Thursday" thing is quite popular on Facebook these days.  Everyone posting pictures from earlier years.  I do not usually participate but I do enjoy looking at everyone's picture(s) from a bygone era.  Today, I thought I would post a "Throw Back Thursday" picture here.  See below.


That is yours truly, your favorite blogger circa. 1999.  Look how dark my hair was!!!  It is certainly not that dark today.  That is my friend Danita.  We worked together for several years.  I loved her.  I still do.  We are friends on Facebook, so we still keep in touch.  It's just not the same as when we were working together.  Danita was quite a gal.  She had performed on several comedy stages in New York previous to joining our little firm.  She brought a laugh to us many times when we needed one.  I was fortunate to have Danita cross my path.  

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig