A New Insulated Travel Bag

As I was running around preparing for my recent trip to Chicago, I found this really cool square, insulated bag by Penguin.  I thought this would be perfect to take on the train with a few munchies, and indeed it was perfect.


I loved the cute little black and while penguin figure on the front.  The bag measures about five inches by five inches.  It is perfect for packing a few items for a short trip.


These beverage napkins fit on top just perfectly.


I was able to fit quite a bit of stuff inside.  Here is a fruit cup.


A "Lunchable" and four of the small, flat Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese sticks.


And a tomato and mozzarella sandwich.

I found this handy little bag at Walmart.  If you are looking for a small bag for your next road trip, or to use as a way to transport lunch to the office everyday, consider one of these little Penguin bags.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig