The Dollar Store Truly Has Everything

Another of the things I did before my recent trip to Chicago was to search for an ac adapter for my iPhone charging cord.  I just needed the plug-in adapter that plugs into the electrical outlet.  I searched everywhere for this.  Best Buy, Target, Staples, even Radio Shack.  They either did not have them or they had them in a package with the cord and an outlet adapter for the car.  These combo packages started at $39.99.  I did not want to spend $39.99 for all that.  I just wanted a $2.00 ac adapter.  So I headed to the Dollar Store as a last resort.  Sure enough, they had exactly what I was looking for.  I don't know if it cost $2.00.  It was probably $1.00.  In the process of finding the adapter, I found myself wandering through the store because I was not sure where everything was located.  As I turned and started my way down one aisle, I was met with this.


Needless to say, I was a little shocked.  But, I suppose it is a sign of the times.  It seems that the casual use of marijuana no longer has the stigma attached to it as it did when I was a teenager.  I also found it most interesting that the marijuana at home drug test kit was next to the dental floss.  The association between those two items still eludes me.  I should also state that I did not purchase the marijuana drug test kit.  And that is all I will say about that.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig