Parkit Parking Spaces Revisited

A couple more thoughts on the Parkit Parking Space thing.  First, I want to know who would want to sit on these hot metal structures during the blazing hot summers we have in DC and drink coffee or have conversation.  Second, I would also like to know who wants to sit on these horrid metal structures right next to traffic (because remember, you are essentially sitting in a parking space in the street) with cars going by and exhaust fumes all around you - all in the heat of a DC summer.


Here is another picture of the same space I found online.  The red cab is right on top of this thing, probably sitting there idling, waiting to merge onto K Street or waiting on a customer.  OK.  I'm done.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig