Before We Talk about Anything Else Today, ...

Baxter would like to say hello.


We have not had a post from or about Baxter in some time.  He is fine.  He got a shampoo and cut and toenail trim last Sunday at the spa (www.pawsofenchantment.com).  He is looking and feeling like a million dollars.  He saw Lauren, who gave him a superb cut.  His coat is so soft and smooth. He feels like a chinchilla.  As impossible as it may be to believe, he will be 8 years old next month.  That is just astonishing.  I do not know how on earth that tiny little puppy we adopted and brought home from Beaver Falls, PA is now almost 8 years old.  The time is just flying by.  He is always ready for his close-up, Mr. Demille.  I love him more than he will ever know.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig