Several Upcoming Organization Projects

We made a few stops this week at one of our favorite places.


That's right.  The Container Store.  Who doesn't love The Container Store.  You see above that there is also a Best Buy in the same building.  I did not visit Best Buy.  I always see something in there that I want but do not necessarily need, so I didn't go in.


Here is a picture of my purchase(s).  I can tell you that the plastic containers with pictures of cookies will not be used to store cookies.  I have a much better plan for them.  So you must come back next week and see what we did with all of this stuff.  Great ideas that I think you will really enjoy.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig