New Ring Storage Box

I have a thing for rings.  Some people collect watches.  Some people collect chains or bracelets or necklaces.  My thing is rings.  I have several and I was running out of room to store them.  So I started searching for a new ring box and found exactly what I wanted.  Read on.


This was where I stored my rings.  In the beginning as I was starting my collection, this worked perfectly.


There was room in the box to line up all of my rings and the area in front for my watches.  But as time went on, I simply ran out of room for the rings.  I decided it was time to buy a larger ring box. So I started searching online and I very quickly found exactly what I wanted.


I placed my order and a few days later it arrived; a lovely, sleek, pebble-grained ring case.  Very stylish.  Very understated.


Inside, room for 36 rings.  I do not yet have that many rings, but now that I have the storage capacity, I don't see any reason why I should not end up with that many rings.  Of course the box comes with a locking clasp and key, which I found amusing.  I mean, I can't imagine the burglar standing there with my ring box in his hand, cursing because it is locked and he can't find the key and wondering how he is going to gain entry.  He would just take the whole box and worry about opening it later. But, I have a key if I am inclined to lock it.


In with the rings.  But I'm missing one.  I have a band of stainless steel with a wood-inlay.  I'll have to find that ring.  It may be in another box.


Are there any diamonds in here?  Could be.  Smallish as they may be.  But, just between us, I'd take a small diamond over a large CZ any day.

If you collect rings like me, do a Google search on "ring boxes."  You will likely find exactly what you are looking for very quickly.  And the boxes range in price from very affordable to extremely un-affordable.  Choose anywhere your budget allows.  I chose a box in the mid-range of prices.  I did not want nor need an elaborate box and I did not want one that looked cheap.  I am very pleased with this selection.



A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig