How At Home with John Newman Looks on my Computer Screen

This is how the blog looks on my computer screen.


It looks nice.  We have been through many iterations over the past 4 years, first with "Welcome to Crest Avenue" and now "At Home."  The entire blog has been streamlined over the past few months. I think the newest update to the header is the best so far.  Very clean.  Uncluttered.  I want your eye to go to the pictures in each post and not be overwhelmed with a lot of fussiness in the header. Simplicity of design.  I learned that in design training.

Later today we are going to be talking about my newest creation in the kitchen called "Lump Crab in Phyllo."  This is an easy dish to assemble, in spite of the fact that it contains phyllo dough.  A lot of times when a recipe calls for the use of phyllo most people say "no way"; I am not dealing with phyllo dough.  But I promise you this recipe is not at all difficult to assemble and you will see why when you read.  The filling goes together in mere minutes.  Just check back later this afternoon and see what you think.  I think you will be glad you did.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig