Wooden Boxes for Organization

Yesterday, in my post about the new telephone system, I briefly mentioned two sets of wooden boxes that we used to help organize the counter top in the hallway to the kitchen.  These boxes were purchased from Lowe's Home Improvement.  I wanted to share a little more information with you about these boxes because I love them.


The boxes are distributed by Style Selections.  I do not know if they are also the manufacturer.  I can find very little online about the company.


Style Selections has an extensive line of products they offer through Lowe's.  These boxes caught my eye a few weeks ago.  They are very sturdy.  Very well made.  Nice clean lines, so they look nice sitting on a counter top or tucked away in a drawer.  They are referred to as "drawer organizers" and they work perfectly for that purpose.


They look of Danish design to me.  There are several sizes available, including ones much larger than I purchased.  I will likely return to Lowe's and spend some time perusing the shelves and making notes of the different sizes.  I can see the linen closet getting a few of these to bring some order there. If your are looking for some attractive and affordable ways to bring a little organization to your life, stop by your local Lowe's and check out their stock of these great little boxes.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig