A Wedding in Blue

We have been invited to a wedding for two very dear friends.  We have not seen them in many years and I am very excited to attend the ceremony and reception and to celebrate their special day.  I want to surprise them with favor boxes which can be set by the front door for quests to take as they leave. They are having the reception at their lakeside home which I think will be spectacular.  I thought of several different choices of colors for the candies which will be placed in the boxes and finally decided on this beautiful blue.


These are just spectacular.  I ordered 1,000 of these blue jordan almonds.  There were 200 invitations sent.  With five jordan almonds in each box, that comes to 1,000 jordan almonds to make 200 favor boxes.  When I last checked with them, they had 79 responding that they would attend.  That number will go up.  However, it will likely not reach 200.  There are always some who cannot attend for various reasons.  I want to do 200 boxes so we will be certain to have enough for everyone.

I found a new vendor for the jordan almonds.


Nuts.com!!  What a fun company.  It is a family owned business and I just love everything about their marketing.  The jordan almonds arrived quickly.  Maybe 2 days after I placed the order.  I appreciate that quick turnaround.  It is good to know that I can place an order and get it delivered quickly. Working with a business who can get product delivered quickly is essential.  You never know what might happen and you need to be able to trust your vendors to get product to you fast.

We will begin work on the boxes over the next several days.  We will post our progress here.  If you are in need of favor boxes, you can contact us here or at our website, www.boxshoppe.org and we will be happy to put together an order for your event.


No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig