Some Fresh Pink Tulips

For my regular readers, you will recall the post about the beautiful pink tulips we put in the guest room for Bev's visit a few weeks ago.  I was so impressed with the color and vibrancy of those tulips that I set out on a mission to find them again.  And I did.


The picture I posted of the previous pink tulips was taken after they had opened.  This is how they looked when I first got them.  These are just magnificent with the petals still very tightly closed. They will open in due time.  Try tulips in vases in your home.  Just walking into a room with tulips will brighten your day.  

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig