A Little Car Talk

We do not usually discuss things automotive here, but today we will break from that tradition.  I have found these wonderful Febreze car fresheners and I want to share them with you.


While running errands last weekend, I stumbled upon these Febreze car vent clips.  Previously, I used Febreze Auto spray to keep the care smelling fresh.


I spray this on the carpet and the floor mats after each cleaning.  It does a good job but I find that it does not last as long as I would like.  I thought it was time to supplement this with another Febreze product, so I bought the vent clips.


I thought this graphic gave a good representation of what to expect from these air fresheners.  Simply slide them onto the vent louvers, adjust the tab on top to suit your individual preference for how much scent is released into the cabin, and off you go.  As indicated above, they help reduce or eliminate pet, food and other odors from the car.


I bought two of the Meadows and Rain scented vent clips.  I placed them on the two center vents. Notice that the white tabs on top are positioned further toward the left, which means less scent is released into the car.  A little goes a long way with these.  The package says they will last for thirty days, but I think with them turned to this position, they could last longer.  Now every time I get in the car, it smells clean and fresh.  I like that.  Much better than getting into a car that is bad smelling.  I cannot stand that.

I usually spend some time on the car every weekend.  I may not do a deep cleaning, but I wipe down the interior and at least shake out the front floor mats.  And then spray it with febreze auto.

When I pulled into the garage at the office this morning, the guys were there who clean cars.  They are usually only here on Fridays, but this week they are here on Thursday.  I asked them what the rates were for having my car cleaned.  A basic clean is $36.00.  A full detailing is $230.00.  I will be cleaning the car myself this weekend!!!

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig