A Quick Trip to Market

This past weekend was very busy.  I made a quick dash to the grocery on Sunday to pick up a few things.


When making a dish which calls for ground beef, I have decided that it is worth the added expense to purchase ground beef from cows which have not been injected with antibiotics or added hormones.  I found this at my local Shopper's Food Warehouse.  I want to make dirty rice this week or weekend. Have you ever made dirty rice?  Be sure to come back to see how it turns out.


I have not yet tired of pink tulips.  At some point we will switch to another color, but for now the pink tulips are our favorite.  These were just beautiful.  There are two bunches here.  They will look nice no matter where you choose to place them.


For our glass of warm lemon water each morning and for cooking, this bag of lemons was a necessity.  These lemons are very large.  They are perfect for juicing and sliced in cocktails.

We have Shopper's Food Warehouse very near us.  I like shopping there.  The produce department is incredible as is the bakery.  Fresh bagels anyone?

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig