The Easter Bunny Visited on Saturday Night

Imagine my surprise when I walked into the kitchen early on Sunday morning and found a basket from the Easter Bunny.


Ever ready with my camera (like bloggers are) I got a good picture before disturbing the contents.


A little later, after Baxter had enjoyed his breakfast and we had some outside time (the weather was beautiful here on Sunday morning), I returned to the kitchen and began snooping around to see just what he had left for me.


It looks like the Easter Bunny is a pretty smart guy.  He filled my Easter basket with goodies suited for someone with Type II diabetes.  I wonder how he knew?  Everything was low carb, low sugar and he even added a bottle of my very favorite lime flavored sparkling water.  And a little chick.  And a tiny container of Gold Bond Powder.  The perfect basket.


He gave me a very nice card and the sentiment inside will remain between the Easter Bunny and me. A wonderful day and I hope yours was too!

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig