A Few New Party Supplies and Things

On a recent sunny afternoon, I walked to TJ Maxx/HomeGoods on M Street NW in Georgetown. There was a table that caught my attention which had all things party related. I have a good many party items already, but I don't mind adding to my collection, especially if I can find a good deal. I picked up some cute things. Take a look.


The first thing that caught my eye were these super cute garden themed wine glass charms. We already have some of these charms in different themes, but it doesn't hurt to have several sets. You will use the set that matches your mood the day of your event.


I also got a set of the wine glass charms that were cocktail glass themed. I would have bought two of each set if they had them, but they only had one of each.


Next on the table, festive wine bottle stoppers. Actually, these could be used for any bottled beverage, but most likely they will be used in wine bottles.


These are perfect little replicas of wine bottles nestled inside of coolers filled with ice.


I am amazed at the attention to detail in each of the three different styles. And a steal at $3.99 each. If you are going to have a party, make it festive even in the smallest of ways.


As I left the party table, there were several other tables filled with items that got my attention. This bottle of Champagne Dill Mustard. How could I say no? Make sure you read the label, "In Collectable European Drinkware." So when the mustard is all gone, you have a lovely little glass footed juice glass. Isn't that fun. If I could I would have bought enough to have service for eight. But I only saw this one bottle. I'll check back this week to see if more have arrived. If so, we will be putting Champagne Dill Mustard on everything - for WEEKS!!!


Next, I found these small Pyrex one cup glass measuring cups. I have a two cup glass Pyrex and a four cup glass Pyrex. But when preparing dishes for a party or cooking on the weekend preparing food for the week ahead, it is nice to have several measuring cups so that you can measure out all your ingredients before combining them.


I got four of them!! I got all they had on the shelf. With the two larger ones I already have, these will round out the collection very nicely and will make measuring for whatever I'm cooking much easier. Another steal at $1.99 each.


Finally, Mocha Latte Cake Mix. There was no way that a box of Mocha Latte Cake Mix was going to stay on the shelf with me in the store. I have no event planned for this right now. When the time is right I will make Mocha Latte cake and jazz it up with some over the top frosting or some other fabulous thing. I can't wait!

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig